David Straus, A.I.A.
A founding partner since in 1989, Dave Straus is skilled in planning and design. His experience extends to municipal projects, commercial construction, medical facilities, residential design and industrial construction. Mr. Straus has been recognized for expertise in design and received many design awards.
Registered Architect in Oregon, 1974.
Bachelor of Architecture University of Oregon, 1967.
- American Institute of Architects, Member, Southern Oregon Chapter, Past President.
- Medford/Jackson County Chamber of Commerce, Board Member.
- Vice President Infrastructure Development Council.
- Architectural Foundation of Oregon, Past Board Member.
- Medford YMCA, Past Board Member.
- Medford Arts Commission, Past President.
- Rogue Valley Art Association, Past Board Member.
- Arts Council of Southern Oregon, Past President.
- University Club of Medford, Board Member, Past President.
- Oregon Club of Southern Oregon, Past President.
- Rogue Valley Area Commission on Transportation, Board Member.
- University of Oregon Alumni Association, Board Member.
- Medford Service Center, City of Medford (Design Architect). Medford, Oregon, 40,000 sf.
- Facilities Growth Plan and Space Allocation Study, City of Medford, Oregon, 46,000 sf.
- Medford City Hall Annex, Office Bldg, City of Medford, Medford, Oregon, 31,500 sf.
- Fruit Processing Plant, Sabroso Co., Medford, Oregon, 70,000 sf.
- Dermatology and Plastic Surgery Office Condominium, Drs. Naverson and Worland, Medford, Oregon, 5,500 sf.
- Orthodontic and Endodontics Office Condominium, Drs. Katzen and Delrosso, Medford, Oregon, 4,500 sf.
- Work Center Expansion, Jackson/Josephine Counties, Phoenix, Oregon, 26,000 sf.
- Central Point City Hall, Central Point, Oregon, 16,600 sf.
- Fire District 3 Headquarters Fire Station, White City, Oregon, 10,000 sf.
- Jackson County Juvenile Facility Study, Medford, Oregon, 67,000 sf.
- White City Library, White City, Oregon.
- Jackson County Library Master Plan, Medford, Oregon.
- Rogue Valley Manor East Village Units, Medford, Oregon.
Robert Seibert, A.I.A.
A founding partner since 1989, Robert Seibert is a design/production principal. His experience encompasses planning and design for public and private sector clients for governmental, commercial and residential projects.
Registered Architect in Oregon, 1982 and California, 1991.
Bachelor of Architecture University of Oregon, 1976.
- Bear Creek Valley Rotary Club, President, 1989-1990.
- City of Medford, Citizens Advisory.
- Committee on Bicycling 1978-1984, Past Chairman.
- Jackson County Bicycle Advisory Committee, 1994 to Present.
- City of Medford, Parks and Development Commission, 1982-1984.
- City of Medford, Site Plan and Architectural Commission, 1985 to Present.